Ah the second installment and this one is juicy. Make sure you check out everything here. Or else…and yes that was a threat.
1. My brother Jeff Just started a new blog of randomness. Some funny stuff on there. Give him some love. Then when you are done there check out his music. He is brilliant songwriter.
2. Go check out the winner of the 50k contest Gabe. He is a great man of God with a few killer sites and podcast. He is also involved with the critically acclaimed blog for men AC180.
3. Worship House Media is offering a bunch of free motion loops for your church presentation graphics. Get them here.
4. Mudpuppy had a great post on the 4c’s of blogging. If you dont get how to work this whole blog thing….read it.
5. Want to assess your worship service? Take a worship audit.
6. My good buddy Jeremy has a great blog about his life and worship in youth ministry. You need to check it out. He also this week talks about the origin of the words “textfessional” and swears I stole it from him. I don’t know how accurate that is and yes I started using 1 week after he did, but I think it was God inspired. Poor guy. Throw the man a bone…His thoughts are well worth a read.
7. 2 more important sites. BAN COMIC SANS and SKULL A DAY
So did you check the sites out? Like my brothers music?
I’ll leave with 3 thoughts to ponder.
Why is there braile at drive thru ATM’s?
Considering 7-11 is open 24-7 and never close why do they have locks on the door?
Was smurfet hiding the truth behind her “working girl” evening job?
Leave a Reply