Now I get the privilege of bestowing this honor on 5 sites that make my mind reel. Those on my list get to do the same as per the Rules
1. I think this may be cheating but here goes anyway ( and who really cares)… There are five top blog sites I frequent 24/7 and they are all deserving of number one spot. Worship City – Man of steel MudPuppy – Ragamuffin Soul – Cries of the Heart. These Guys Challenge me and inspire me to be better for Christ and to love life and worship.
2. Church Relevance An amazing blog that covers every area of the church in marketing, design, and of course relevence
3. Church Marketing Sucks They challenge the church to not suck. To be innovative and cutting edge and to reach the lost
4. IG Our resident guitar history guy. Amazing history…amazing stories..All around great guy
5. Blog.Worship Great site for insights into worship and leading