I was tagged by Conner and Russ to put this sucker together of 16 random things about me…So here we go.
1. I was a missionary with YWAM in mid 90’s. Totally wish I could do it again.
2. I was psuedo goth in mid 90’s as well. I had the black clothes and black trench coat. Wrote tons of morbid poetry and had one facial expression. Along with that I had some wicked cool long hair.
3. I got married age 20 in 1997. My long hair got cut in a freak salon accident, which I still go to counseling for. I now have more than one facial expression because I learned how to smile when I met my wife. Sadly though I am now bald.
4. I have a dream to open up a christian coffee house with book store. attempting to put feet on that dream in the near future.
5. In my Christian high school art class I created a comic book with some fun little veggie characters that had adventures and then had a moral to the story. The year was 1993. When my art teacher wet to get it out of the drawer to grade it she found it missing. Somebody stole it.
That same year Vegietales came out with their first video. Ironic? I think not. More counseling.
6. I was first attracted to my wife because of her looks. 11 years later I am floored that she agreed to marrying me.
7. I hate chinese food, but I could eat wonton soup and steamed dumplings every day.
8. One of my top 10 favorite movies is “The Neverending Story” and yes I can reinact scenes from it.
9. If the lyrics weren’t such trash I would totally own a britney spears CD. If not all of them.
11. I have M-GAS (Modified – Gear Acquisition Syndrome). This is a little different than normal GAS in that while I want everything having to do with guitar and music gear I can’t afford any of it so I live vicariously through those who can.
12. I believe my concert may have been 2nd chapter of acts. I have seen them like 15 times. My last concert was Phil wickham. I have seen him twice.
13. I love musicals. There I said it. I feel so much better now. I love Les Misérables, Phantom of the Opera, Rent, Man of La Mancha, Miss Saigon, and tons of other musicals and musical movies. My favorite though by far is Godspell. I have seen it live 7 times now.
14. People make fun of me for my addiction to blogging. I tell them…”oh yeah..well…uh…SO!”
15. I have two spiritual gifts that others might not envy. Negativity and Cynicism. I have mastered them. Now Im working on the whole love, patient, kindness etc etc.
16. While in the Ukraine I saw God move in miracles like raising guy from dead, healing cancer, healing a paralized woman, having people speak different languages and others understanding them, healing the deaf. The greatest miracle by far for my life was teaching my to play guitar in a week. Thank You God!
and now it’s time to tag some others Lori, Drew, Brewster, Mud, Alastair, Jeremy, Jeff, Ben