PC TO MAC SWITCH
sure I sound like a noob, but I promise I do know how to spell my name. With the great response I had last time I am ready to order my macs, but I have a few more questions.
1. no antivirus needed right?
2. I have a lynksis router. Am I able to use macs with that?
3. If I am is there a way to network the two macs without having to buy airport routers?
4. I currently have a printer on the network. Will that still work?
5. Anything I’m missing?
6. Do i really need a desktop or should I just connect my 24″ dell monitor to my macpro when i want big?
Im looking at all refurbs cus they are way cheaper. Adobe is swapping my software for free. I wish corel would do the same. grr. going for 24 inch imac 2.8ghz and 15inch macpro 2.4ghzSome of my other posts
|Mac day 1: a new beginning
I ordered my new mac's on Friday and they showed up on monday. WOW! That was awesome. I opened them and...
|PC to Apple : Upgrading soon and selling gear
So it seems I may be selling all my computer gear and starting over. Here is what I've got if anybody...
|The Mac’s are on order
Thats right...I took the plunge. we are no longer a PC household as of..well whenever the things show...
|PC to MAC apple: questions?
So within the next week or so I am going to switch back to mac after a 12 year hiatus. I do have some...