Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/50401/domains/klampert.com/html/wp-content/plugins/mashsharer/includes/template-functions.php on line 901
So within the next week or so I am going to switch back to mac after a 12 year hiatus. I do have some questions that I need help with.
1. Any idea how to make my 30,000 ttf fonts work on a mac? Can they be converted?
2. is mac office my only solution for working with word and excel files?
3. What are my email options? and can I import all my important past email from outlook?
4. I love my right click button, being able to have a menu without keyboard. How does this work on the mac.
5. Are there issues with printers?
6. technical question: I use a folder to drag and drop into my server…will I now have to go through ftp only?
7. Adobe is going to swap my CS3 for a mac version…anybody having any issues with CS3 in mac?
8. Anything else I need to be aware of?
I wanted a desktop and laptop but I think that I need a bag of money first. So it looks like Im gonna go with a macbookpro and then maybe jump on the 24″ imac. before Imac I think I’m gonna get a wacom cintiq for my illustration.
Anyway…help me out guys…