Here are the sought after friday reviews…This weeks focus…My TV habit (fall season)
1. I Hate My 30′s – are you between age 25-35….THEN WATCH THIS….it is only 8 episodes and you can watch it online at the V-spot, Disclaimer: one of the funniest shows ever. A little crude. bring a change of pants!
2. Heroes – My wife and I finally caught up via DVD and we are hooked…what a brilliant show…It is almost as good as Lost
3. Top Chef – This season just ended, but wow was it killer…I love cutthroat cooks!
4. Last One Standing – A new reality show…and let me tell you this is for the men…and the women who could handle watching 300. These guys are insane. They go from tribe to tribe (Africa, South america, etc) and compete with the warriors…amazing
5. Mythbusters – Ok it’s like 7000 seasons…well seems like it. and they are still going strong…This is my #1 nerd show to watch. I love science..for that matter go look up the show braniac
6. Cashcab - Game show in a car…what could be better…
7. Attack of the Show - Another nerd show…gaming (not my thing), technology, computers..yum
My other favorites: Survivor, Amazing Race, LOST, Project Runway, Pimp my Ride, Made
So are you guys watching any of these? have you checked out I hate my 30′s?