As always any worship leaders who read this blog please post your set list in the comments.
and check back to read my “worship confessional” on the service
Before Processional we are showing the S. M. Lockridge video, That’s My King. You can read the words to that sermon on a previous blog post.
- A Jesus Christ is Risen Today (Organ only)
- D I’ve Found Jesus – Martin Smith Curious?
- E Forever – Tomlin
- E Our Love is Loud – Crowder
- E Let the Praises Ring – Brewster (we changed the guitar part and added a real cool riff. I may post the tab later this week)
- E Holy Holy – Fellingham
- E Open the eyes of my heart – Baloche
- F Nothing Compares – Klampert
- A Sweetly Broken – Riddle
- C Holy- Brown
- C By Your Grace – Klampert/Stanton
- C I See the Lord
- C An Offering – Klampert
- E My Redeemer Lives – Morgan
I am very excited about this service. It is going to very celebratory and joyous. The worship is not much about reflection except in the communion section. And what a day of thanksgiving. During holy week communion becomes even more powerful. Schmemann said (and this isn’t word for word) …he said that communion should be done as Christ told us to do. this (communion) as often as we meet. a lot of churches don’t and they are missing something. This is the foundation of our Christian faith…It is where we get our Joy. From his sacrifice and his resurrection.
On Easter take communion with gladness and let your heart well up with joy because our king is alive.